Exela Pharma Sciences, LLC
Exela develops and manufactures both innovative and generic injectable, ophthalmic and inhalation pharmaceutical products. Exela (Galexe) is located in Lenoir, NC and operates a sterile manufacturing facility. Exela Pharma Sciences (Galexe) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Exela PharmSci, Inc., Reston, Virginia. Our goal is to provide safe and effective pharmaceutical products ensuring compliance with cGMP and other FDA regulations.
- (2013-11-14) Cadence Pharmaceuticals Reports Positive Outcome In OFIRMEV® Patent Litigation
- (2013-07-24) Cornerstone Therapeutics Sues to Enforce Its CARDENE(R) I.V. Patents
- (2013-07-23) Exela Pharma Sciences, LLC Gets $1 Million Loan for Pharma Job Creation
- (2013-06-13) Cornerstone Therapeutics Receives CARDENE(R) I.V. (Nicardipine Hydrochloride) Paragraph IV Notice Letter
- (2009-10-23) Allergan Announces Victory in Brimonidine Patent Infringement Case