Yuhan Corporation operates as a pharmaceutical company in South Korea. The company offers Revanex, an acid pump antagonist; and engages in the process research, development, and production of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates in the areas of antiviral, antibiotic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, hepatotropic, anti-thrombotic, anti-ulcer, anti-diabetic, anti-emetic, anti-HIV, anti-HCV, anti-histamine, ß-lactamase inhibitor, CNS intermediate, and PEG-compounds. It also provides drugs for cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory and allergy, alimentary, genito-urinary, and neuro systems; anti-cancer, anti-viral, and anti-infective diseases; and analgesics, antirheumatics, anesthetics, and dermatologics, as well as vitamins and minerals, and hepatopathy drugs and tonics. In addition, the company offers contract manufacturing services.
- South Korea
- (2012-12-20) CEVEC Signs License Agreement with Yuhan Corporation of South Korea
- (2012-12-12) YuHan Corporation Invests 28 Million USD in HanAll BioPharma
- (2012-04-13) HanAll BioPharma Initiates Phase III Trial of HL040 (Atorvastatin + Losartan) in Korea and Phase I Trial in US
- (2011-11-16) Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Grants InterfeRx Intellectual Property License to Sylentis for Development and Commercialization of RNAi Therapeutics
- (2010-08-09) HanAll Initiates Three Phase I Drug-Drug Interaction Trials for Fixed-Dose Cardiovascular XC Hybrid Combination Products
- (2009-05-28) HanAll Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Yuhan Corp. complete a licensing agreement for a unique cardiovascular combination product for the Korean market.
- (2008-03-24) SymBio Pharmaceuticals Signs License Agreements with Yuhan Yang Haeng and InnoPharmax for South Korea and Taiwan Markets
- (2007-11-23) Faes Farma licenses Bilastine in Korea
- (2006-02-24) Mitsubishi Pharma to License ZIONE Internal Hemorrhoid Drug to Yuhan